Baked eggs with ham and cheese is a delicious and easy breakfast or brunch recipe. Here’s a recipe you can follow:
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices of ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease two ramekins with cooking spray or butter.
- Cut the ham slices into small pieces and divide them evenly between the ramekins.
- Crack two eggs into each ramekin, taking care not to break the yolks. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the eggs.
- Top each ramekin with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your liking.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and easy baked eggs with ham and cheese!